- The template construction is first adopted to unify construction standards, improve construction quality, and avoid common quality problems.
- The electrical processes for the foundation construction of box-type transformers, cable laying, and electrical wiring are strictly controlled, and the construction quality is excellent.
- All risks of the project are controlled in advance, and the project progress meets the requirements.
- PV power station is built in the coal mining subsidence area
- The fully prefabricated cabin solution is adopted for the step-up substation
- An intelligent O&M and fault diagnosis system is adopted to improve O&M efficiency.
- The support is made of high-strength steel, and the amount of steel used for the support in the whole project is reduced by 468t.
- Cable is purchased in batches, and the use process is carefully managed to avoid waste.
Double-sided half-chip module + fixed bracket
General mountain PV power station + mining subsidence area