The NOVA-WM Series LED wall packs are designed for outdoor wall-mounted lighting applications where high lumen output, uniform light distribution, reduced energy consumption, and low maintenance are required. The patented modular structure in which LED arrays are wired in parallel offers scalable packages with lumen output ranging from 2,600 lm to 36,000 lm. The modular design also offers hassle-free field maintenance and effortless upgrades to future LED generations. Delivering an excellent luminaire efficacy of up to 150 lumens per circuit watt, NOVA-WM consumes up to a whopping 75% less electricity over traditional sources. Additional energy savings can be achieved easily by integrating photo controls via the twist-lock 3/5/7-pin NEMA receptacle and motion sensors modularly mounted in the housing.
Rugged die-cast housing provides advanced thermal management that ensures the high efficacy LEDs operate up to 100,000 hours (L70). Customized secondary optics made of high transmit polycarbonate material delivers superior vertical light distribution and outstanding uniformity levels with reduced on-site glare. The UV and abrasion-resistant PC lenses are sealed to the circuit boards to create IP65 rated ingress protection. An integrated electrical compartment thermally isolates the LED drivers from LED modules and provides waterproof integrity, allowing the driver to operate with consistently high efficiency as well as a significantly improved lifetime and reliability. Rugged construction combined with weatherproof design protects the luminaire against dust and water penetration and provides superior resistance to impact, UV, and salt spray damage.
LED Wall mounted light
- Deriving from deep-rooted understanding of markets and application on outdoor LED lighting luminaires for 10+ years;
- Combination of industry-leading key components and rich expertise aboutR & D, quality management;
- Patented, unique and low-profile, but pragmatic style;
- Outstanding cost performance, long life with low cost of ownership,reliability, and easy installation;
- Sufficient options in wattage, lumens, and lighting controls/interfaces.
- Housing: rugged and light-weight aluminium alloy functioning as platformfor light bars and driver compartment, and lighting control interfaces (e.g.Zhaga sensor ready connector, NEMA receptacle).
- Mounting bracket: powder coated aluminium alloy.
- Light bars: extrusion aluminium heatsink, aluminium PCB with 18 LEDsmounted, UV resistant polycarbonate 18-in-1 optic lens cluster, microterminal block on PCB and connector for tool-less wiring.
- IP67 and IK10 rated.
- Hardware: 304 grade stainless steel nuts.
- UV resistant polycarbonate optic lens cluster comes with dedicated optical cavities for the array of 18 individual LEDs.
- Optic lenses for symmetric andasymmetric light distributions are specifically designed for efficiency and uniformity to meet almost all lighting needs.
- Diversified CCTs, CRIs, and wavelength are at option.
- LED driver is enclosed in an aluminium driver compartment , designed tomanage thermals for longevity.
- 220-240V, 90-305V AC, 120-277V AC, or 347-480V AC, 50/60Hz operation.
- Withstand 10kV of transient line surge. 20kV surge protection is optional.
- Suitable for operation in -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to +122°F) Ta.
- Class II protectionclass is available upon request.
- Housing is finished in world-class polyester powder coating to withstand challenging environments.
- 100 μm nominal thickness for superior protectionag ainst fade and wear, cracking or peeling.
- Optional standard colors include white, grey, black, bronze, other colors available upon request.
- RAL and colormatches.