The NOVA-SM Series LED canopy light leverage YIBAI LED LIGHTING’s core technological innovation in modular LED lighting that systematically integrates the company’s engineering talents across all critical fields – optical design, thermal management, electrical and mechanical engineering. The versatile NOVA-SM Series LED canopy light boasts a modular platform which enables luminaires to be individually configured to customer-specific lighting requirements. The result is the uttermost design flexibility for lighting contractors and the maximum performance at the lowest possible cost that an end-user expects to have.
The modular LED high bay light features an integrated thermal transfer mechanism to route the heat away from LED junction to the entire structure. The self-contained LED modules are designed with high efficiency die cast heat sinks that are adequately dimensioned and thermodynamically optimized for enclosed applications. They are mechanically wedged and thermally interfaced to the aluminum beams of the luminaire housing. In this way the heat sinking of the LED modules and luminaire housing are integrated, resulting in a consolidated thermal path. The heat sinks with aerodynamic fin shapes and vertically ventilated flow-through luminaire structure collaboratively maximize air flow to facilitate convection cooling.
The modular design enables the NOVA-SM series LED canopy high bay light to be scaled from 20 watts to 1920 watts with initial delivered lumens ranging from 2,600 lm to 249,600 lm. With excellent efficiency maintained over a wide range of operating conditions by Inventronics divers and high transmittance reflective optics, NOVA-SM strikes an industry-leading efficacy of up to 160 lm/W. The optics of NOVA-SM are offered with 12°, 25°, 40°, 60°, 90°, 110°, and 110×40° beam angles. These precision-molded optical lenses maximize the luminous flux output from the LUXEON LEDs while providing uniform light distribution.
The NOVA-SM series LED canopy light & high bay light is a truly waterproof luminaire with the use of IP67 rated optical assemblies and IP67 rated LED drivers. By leveraging YIBAI LED LIGHTING’s double-lock coupling silicone gasketing technology, the modular optical engines are protected from total dust ingress and can operate in long term immersion environments. The waterproof Inventronics drivers are mounted in a thermally and structurally isolated stainless steel enclosure for weather tight operation in any dusty and wet locations.
- Deriving from deep-rooted understanding of markets and application on outdoor LED lighting luminaires for 10+ years;
- Combination of industry-leading key components and rich expertise about R & D, quality management;
- Patented, unique and low-profile, but pragmatic style;
- Outstanding cost performance, long life with low cost of ownership,reliability, and easy installation;
- Sufficient options in wattage, lumens, and lighting controls/interfaces
- Housing: rugged and light-weight aluminium alloy functioning as platformfor light bars and driver compartment, and lighting control interfaces (e.g.Zhaga sensor ready connector, NEMA receptacle).
- Mounting bracket: powder coated aluminium alloy.
- Light bars: extrusion aluminium heatsink, aluminium PCB with 18 LEDsmounted, UV resistant polycarbonate 18-in-1 optic lens cluster, microterminal block on PCB and connector for tool-less wiring. IP67 and IK10 rated.
- Hardware: 304 grade stainless steel nuts.
- UV resistant polycarbonate optic lens cluster comes with dedicated optical cavities for the array of 18 individual LEDs.
- Optic lenses for symmetric and asymmetric light distributions are specifically designed for efficiency and uniformity to meet almost all lighting needs.
- Diversified CCTs, CRIs, and wavelength are at option.
- LED driver is enclosed in an aluminium driver compartment , designed tomanage thermals for longevity.
- 220-240V, 90-305V AC, 120-277V AC, or 347-480V AC, 50/60Hz operation.
- Withstand 10kV of transient line surge. 20kV surge protection is optional.
- Suitable for operation in -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to +122°F) Ta.
- Class II protection class is available upon request.
- Housing is finished in world-class polyester powder coating to withstand challenging environments, 100 μm nominal thickness for superior protection against fade and wear, cracking or peeling.
- Optional standard colors includewhite, grey, black, bronze, other colors available upon request.
- RAL and colormatches.
LED Canopy Light, Surface mounted, Recessed mounted, pendant mounted