Rugged die-cast heatsink as part of housing provides advanced thermal management for long life and weather-proof compartment to withstand challenging environments. The Halo series LED Canopy Luminaire combines energy-efficiency, advanced optical control, and modern slim profile aesthetics to deliver enhanced performance to a range of surface-mount lighting applications.
The HALO series LED Canopy Luminaire Highlights
● Deriving from deep-rooted understanding of markets and application on LED lighting luminaires for 10+ years;
● Combination of industry-leading key components and rich expertise about R & D, quality management;
● Patented, unique and low-profile, but pragmatic style;
● Outstanding cost performance, long life with low cost of ownership, reliability, and easy installation;
● Sufficient options in wattage, lumens, and lighting controls/interfaces.
● Covered walkways, drive-thrus, semi-covered outdoor aisles, cold storage facilities or walk-in cooler/freezer, corridors, building canopies, large stairwells.
- Construction-Optic unit IP67 rated, comes with die-cast aluminium heatsink, high brightness LEDs, reflector, high transparency tempered glassfront cover.
- Heatsink – rugged, one-piece style die cast aluminum alloy withpressure vent (When the optic unit experiences temperature oraltitude changes, a pressure differential between the externalenvironment and the interior can occur. This pressure differentialcan weaken the gaskets and seals within the optic unit andeventually leads to lower resistance to liquid penetration).
- Housing – powder coated steel housing with LED driver attachedinside, one conduit knockout and four mounting holes.
- Dedicated optical cavities for the array of 4 individual LEDs to maximize the efficiency and control of the distribution out of each module.
- To enhance visual comfort, an optional glare-reducing glass/polycarbonate cover is utilized to maximize delivered lumens while minimizing glare.
- Both symmetric optics (50D, 90D, 120D, 150D) and asymmetric optic are available upon request.
- Diversified CCTs and CRIs at option to meet almost all lighting needs.
- IP67 rated LED driver is enclosed in the steel housing at the backplate for better heat conductivity, designed to manage thermals for longevity.
- 90-305V 50/60Hz operation. Withstand 10kV of transient line surge. 20kV surge protection is optional.
- 90% lumen maintenance expected at 60,000 hours.
- Suitable for operation in -40°C to 50°C (-40°F to +122°F) Ta.
- Smart phone APP wireless control based on ZIGBEE protocol is available upon request.
- Optional integral microwave motion sensor, and optional internal emergency battery.
- Housing is finished in worldwide first class polyester powder costpaint, 100 μm nominal thickness for superior protection against fadeand wear, cracking or peeling.
- Optional standard colors include white, grey, black, bronze, other colors available upon request.
- RALand color matches
LED Canopy Luminaire can be installed from below canopy, through four mounting holes for quick and easy installation.
5-year Limited Warranty