The Diamond-C series LED floodlight fixture from YIBAI lED LIGHTING brings the latest solid-state LED technology to the market, which delivers a true lighting experience in appearance and ambiance.
This LED floodlight are extensively used in plant lighting, area lighting, architectural lighting, billboard, façade, stadium lighting, municipal project lighting, convention center lighting, car parks, public areas, and for events. They are an energy-efficient alternative to conventional high power consumption lights and can save up to 75% in energy and maintenance savings over traditional HPS (high-pressure sodium), metal halide, and halogen floodlights.
- Made for both external and internal applications, the light uses high-performance Osram2835 SMD LED chips along with excellent lumen maintenance and high color rendering index.
- Painted non-corrosive die-cast aluminum housing and steel bracket give extra strength when the luminaire is installed in a rough environment.
- Tempered glass lens protects LEDs and allows for cleaning/debris removal.
- Fixtures come with a yoke-style arm that can be positioned at almost any angle and a variety of application settings.
- The LED floodlight is built for years of maintenance-free service.
- The stylish design of the floodlight is fabricated from durable die-cast aluminum, with a weather-tight LED driver compartment, tempered glass lens to endure extreme weather.
- Housing is sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66).
- Slim and unobtrusive, they are well suited for residential and commercial applications where appearance matters.
- An optional sensor module allows the luminaires to be dimmed to a lower lumen output when no activity is spotted, offering additional energy savings by trimming light levels and power consumption.
|Material||Die-casting ADC12 + Tempered glass|
|Light Efficacy||120lm/W standard, 130lm/W optional|
|Operation Temperature||﹣35°C- +50°C|
|Beam Angle||120 °|
|Certificate||CCC / CQC / TUV / CB / FCC / SAA / CE / RoHS|