The Diamond Series LED Flood light-A type from YIBAI LED Lighting is a cost-effective solution that features a distinctive design for high optical efficiency and excellent illumination uniformity.
This durable led flood light with rugged, all-weather construction are perfect for a range of outdoor lighting applications where moisture, water spray, dirt, dust, corrosion, and vibration may be present. Apolux incorporates state-of-the-art LED technology to create a sustainable lighting solution surpassing all expectations yet does not blow out customer’s budgets with its front-end economics.
The general purpose LED floodlights are designed for a myriad of exterior security and architectural applications including area and accent lighting.
The Diamond-A family is offered in 10W, 30W, 50W 100W and 200W models with a minimum system efficacy of 110 lm/W delivered by Lumileds’ SMD LEDs.
Diamond-A is equipped with a concave optical assembly which accommodates a faceted reflector. The highly polished, multi-faceted aluminum reflector regulates luminous flux efficiently from the light source by reflection and generates uniform light distribution under in 120° beam angle. The optical assembly is sealed with a silicone gasketed tempered glass lens, providing shock resistance and high tolerance for thermal expansion and stress.
A heavy-duty aluminum housing with high mechanical strength and excellent thermal conductivity provides an optimized operating environment that ensures optimal operation of LEDs and drivers over their design lives. Diamond-A does not sacrifice thermal performance for cost competitiveness as many entry-level products simplify thermal design and even eliminate dedicated heat sinks. The luminaire is designed with a heat sink which enhances the heat dissipation efficiency.
- Unique optical system delivering superior uniformity and excellent illumination to the targeted application.
- Optimized thermal dissipating design for maximum performance, long life, and reliability.
- Efficient thermal management reduces thermal stress on LEDs and prevents premature lumen degradation.
- Built to withstand extreme environmental conditions with a heavy duty, impact resistant, shock proof construction.
- High efficiency LED driver with precisely tuned constant power output and full compliance to protection and EMC requirements.
- Pre-treated and powder-coated housing provides superior resistance to corrosion and weathering.
- IP66 rated against dust ingress and rain/water invasion.
|Material||Die-casting ADC12 + Tempered glass|
|Light Efficacy||110lm/W standard, 120lm/W optional|
|Operation Temperature||﹣35°C- +50°C|
|Beam Angle||10/25/45/60 °|
|Certificate||CCC / CQC / TUV / CB / FCC / SAA / CE / RoHS|