Features of LiFePO4 Battery
- Reliable quality: We focus on the various parts of production,from selection of supplier to the production of material to lithium battery cell production to assemble of battery pack, make sure the traceability of the products.
- Long cycle time: Offers up to 10 times longer cycle life than lead acid battery. Helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Higher power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery with higher discharge rate. Also can sustain higher charge current and limit the charge time.
- Lighter weight: About 50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A drop in replacement for lead acid battery.
- Wider temperature range :-20℃-60℃
- Super safety: Lithium battery eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharged or short circuit situation.
- Environment friendly: Lithium battery material do not have any poisonous and harmful substances both in production and use. Now it is widely accepted by more and more countries.
- Nominal voltage (V): 12.8V
- Nominal capacity (Ah): 6Ah
- Rated energy (Wh): 76.8Wh
- Maximum charging voltage (V): 14.6V
- Maximum charging current (A): 6A
- Floating charge voltage (V): 13.6 ~ 13.8V
- Maximum continuous discharge current (A): 10A
- Maximum peak discharge current @ 10 sec (A): 20A
- Maximum load power (W): 100W
- Discharge cut-off voltage (V): 10.8V
- Charging temperature (℃): 0 ~ +50℃
- Discharge temperature (℃):-20 ~ +60℃
- Operating humidity: < 95% R.H (non-condensing)
- Circulation times (25℃, 0.5 C, 100% DOD): > 2000
- Cell combination mode: 32700-4S1P
- Terminal specification: T2 (6.3 mm)
- Protection level: IP65
- Overall dimensions (mm): 90X70X107mm
- Reference weight (kg): 0.7
- Certification: UN38.3/MSDS
- The charging voltage of the battery shall not exceed the parameters in the specification.
- When the battery is in use, the discharge voltage shall not be lower than the parameters in the specification, otherwise the low-voltage protection may be triggered.
- The charging current and discharging current of the battery shall not exceed the parameter range of the specification, otherwise the battery may be damaged
|Maximum continuous discharge current||Peak Current (<10S)|